PUTTING YOUR BODY IN BALANCE WITH CUSTOM ORTHOTICS
Zavitz Chiropractic and Therapeutic Laser Clinic in Welland offers custom orthotics fitting (functional and accommodative) to help rebalance your feet, reduce your pain and discomfort by enhancing your body’s natural movements.
WITH THE HELP OF CUSTOM-MADE ORTHOTICS, YOU’LL BE ABLE TO ENJOY THE SIMPLE PLEASURES AGAIN.
Custom Fit to Your Lifestyle
Orthotics are custom designed to be comfortable and meet your specific needs.
WHAT ARE PRESCRIPTION ORTHOTICS?
Prescription orthotics look like insoles but are biochemical medical appliances that are custom made to correct your specific foot imbalance. Orthotics work on your feet much like glasses work on your eyes: they reduce stress and strain on your body by bringing your feet back into proper alignment. Orthotics fit into your shoes as comfortably as an insole and have the advantage of being made from precise imprints of your feet.
HOW DO THEY HELP?
Properly made orthotics are custom moulded to the support requirements of your feet. They help restore the normal balance and alignment of your body by gently correcting foot abnormalities.
Orthotics are a pleasure to wear, as they gently assist in reducing problems associated with pressure points, muscle strain and abnormal forces on the ankles, knees, hips and spine. Over time, custom orthotics will help to support your every movement, bringing you relief from fatigue and pain and allowing you to enjoy daily activities once again.
We supply all types of orthotics including sports, casual, dress and specialty models. Contact your insurance company to see if custom fitted orthotic coverage is available to you.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I HAVE A PROBLEM?
The symptoms of poor foot mechanics can include:
- Localized foot pain
- Bunions or hammer toes
- Arch or heel pain
- Leg or knee pain
- Hip, back or neck pain
- Plantar Fasciitis
FASCINATING FOOT FACTS
- The human foot is often misaligned, but your feet are some of the most important parts of your body.
- 25% of the bones in your body are in your feet.
- The average person takes between 8,000 and 10,000 steps per day.
- The average person will walk over 100,000 miles in his or her lifetime. That’s more than 4 trips around the world!
- Women have 4 times as many foot problems as men. Often fancy, ill-fitting footwear is the main reason for this.
- More than 75% of people will experience foot problems in their lifetime.